Man is born broken. He lives by mending. The grace of God is glue.

- Eugene O'neil

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday Mourning


I am having so much fun with my Pinterest account.  (Want to see what makes me happy?  Check out my pins, here: http://pinterest.com/cheliseh/

So today, I did a search for Tuesday (what else) and here were all the wonderful pins that appeared:  http://pinterest.com/search/?q=tuesday

I love Pinterest because of the wonderful visual finds, and today ~ my Tuesday search brought up several images by this fabulous Southern California Artist, whose store is called Tuesday Mourning.  My husband and I are in the process of moving, so I have to wait a bit before investing in some new art pieces, but when I am ready, i shall definitely return to Tuesday Mourning's etsy account, to select a special piece of my own.

Is she not fabulous?  I hope YOU are having a fabulous Tuesday!  See you tomorrow, when I hope to post something red and whimsical for Rednesday.

No comments: