Man is born broken. He lives by mending. The grace of God is glue.

- Eugene O'neil

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yummy Ruby Tuesday!

strawberries


Woo Hoo!  It is Ruby Tuesday.  I thought I would share this picture I took (and blinged up) of some fresh strawberries that I put out a couple days ago when I had family over.  






Here are more pictures from Saturday night.  Ironically, I had my camera on the wrong setting, so all the pictures were fuzzy and red tinted.  Poor picture taking, but apropos for Ruby Tuesday - lol!

Despite it's fuzzyness, I love this picture of my sisters in law.  Both my brother's wife) Katrina (left, and my husband's sister Jennifer.  That's me in the middle:



Here is a picture of my wonderful nephew Adin.  We love having him over - he's so fabulous!


And some pictures of my brother Jesse with Adin's little brother, Ellis:

Here's a shot of my wonderful mother in law, Pam, and my father in law, John.  Butter loves them too!

Here's a shot of my hubby Richard, and my step-daughter Abigail and Pam, my mother in law.  Three beautiful generations in this shot. 






And finally, above - my son RJ.  I can never get a shot of him smiling. Sheesh!  I have one other picture of him.  He looks even more sullen:
Ah well.  He's a teenage boy.

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I hope you all are having a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Anytime is a good time for strawberries, but I find that the very best ones are those that you pick yourself. Mmmmm!

BEDTIME?

A woman who always saw red,
Could not get it out of her head;
Her dreams were red-hot,
Although she was not
Exactly Miss Scarlett in bed.


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Red Umbrella