Man is born broken. He lives by mending. The grace of God is glue.

- Eugene O'neil

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

We Create the Dreams

"We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams."  - Albert Einstein

In just a few hours it will be Wednesday.  Woo hoo!  Jump for joy.  Half way through the work week.  Do a little dancing, and the next thing you know, it will be the weekend.

Speaking of  dancing, several months ago I uploaded a playlist with a few of my favorite songs.  You can check it out anytime you want by clicking on this image on my sidebar:




And speaking of jumping for joy, and fine music ~ I was delighted to blog-surf my way to the Birdie Blue blog:


  Not only are the graphics delightful, but the music playlist (at the bottom of her blog) is to die for.  Anyone who listens to Kate Bush, the Talking Heads and Jack Johnson - is a music friend of mine!

So listen to my playlist, Birdie Blue's, or create one of your own.  And when you do, don't forget to dance.  Remember, you are the dancer.  You create your dreams...


No comments: