Man is born broken. He lives by mending. The grace of God is glue.

- Eugene O'neil

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cherry Lip; Cherry Cheeks


Like a red cherry in color; ruddy;
blooming; as, a cherry lip; cherry cheeks...
[The definition of Cherry - BrainyQuote.com]


It is Ruby Tuesday today, and so I pulled up a picture of a little doll assemblage I created a couple of years ago, as a class demo.  All in one fell swoop, it demonstrates my love for polka dots, vintage dolls, kitsch - and of course - the color red.  I am happy to share it today, as my Ruby Tuesday contribution.




Hope everyone is having a great week!

3 comments:

nature ramblings said...

Great kewpi doll!! I haven't seen such a cute one since I was little and went to the carnival. Thanks for sharing!!

Jientje said...

Very creative!

Anonymous said...

That's a strange little doll!
Excuse the belated comment.