Man is born broken. He lives by mending. The grace of God is glue.

- Eugene O'neil

Friday, April 9, 2010

Dreaming of Freebies!



TGIF everyone!  I had fun playing around with some images and photoshop to create the graphic above.  I particularly like the way that the balloons came out.  I used cropped faces from a vintage greeting card, and then used them as the fill in a layer that contained some circles that I made into ovals.  Then, I just used a white and red variagated color fill for the third ballon.  They really look like balloons - don't they?  I definitely need to brush up (ha! No pun intended) on my photoshop skills.  It was fun to get a little practice in.

So, the little graphic above is a gift for you - dear reader.  You can do whatever you want with it.  It is all yours!  You can reprint it on your own blog.  You can just read it here, and visit it every once in a while.  OR - you have my permission to regift!  I won't be offended in the least.  Just tell your favorite gift recipient that they have a little graphic giftie waiting for them here on this blog, and that they too can do whatever the want with it! 

What better day than Friday - to introduce a freebie theme?  It seems like friday freebies are a common thing around the internet.  When it comes to offering up gifties - I'd love to hop on the freebie bandwagon!  So welcome to my official Friday blog theme:





In addition to sharing little freebies of my own, every once in a while - I will endeavor to also share with you one or more of my own favorite freebie finds.  So be sure and stop by and visit on Fridays.  What a wonderful way to start off a weekend.
To kick off Freebie Friday, I am excited to share with you ShabbyBlogs.com.  If you haven't already visited this site, now is the time to do so!  The website is filled  with completely gorgeous blog goodies - such as backgrounds, headers, buttons and blinkies.  But wait - there's more!  There is also a blog that has even more fun freebies - such as printable cupcake wrappers (!), image graphics, and more.

Happy Freebie Friday everyone!  Click on the button below to visit a fabulous freebie site:

No comments: