Man is born broken. He lives by mending. The grace of God is glue.

- Eugene O'neil

Monday, May 3, 2010

Cute stuff...

Making

First off, let me just say that my life is slowly losing meaning - given that I don't have an adequate CAMERA!  So, I am taking pictures with my blackberry - and honestly - I might as well be talking about an actual piece of fruit here, given the blurry mush that it produces...

Ahem.

Anyway, all that aside, I've been peeking around today, looking for some cute stuff.  After all, it is 'I made the world cuter' Monday!  Please forgive me for the blur, and here's what I have to share today:


A tiny little piece of a collage that I created last year, while staying with my wonderful friend Jenna.  I had just gotten out of the hospital ~ and she was so kind and supportive during that time.  Honestly?  I think that little angel was my version of Jen.

When (oh soon please!) I get an actual camera, I'll take a picutre of the whole collage.  It is MUCH larger than this, and framed in a tissue fringe, which - with my grainy cell phone, looked like some bunched up socks (so I cropped it out - ha!).

Oh, I thought I would share this teensy little peek too - as I have mentioned here several times, I am putting together a new guest room / art studio - and here is a tiny peek at one of the shelves:



I just love all this fabulous cardboard suitcase / boxes you can get nowadays.  Perfect for storing stickers, notecards, playing cards, or any manner of little goodie.  Look forward to more pics of the whole room, when it is finished. 

Ok, oh - and speaking of making the world a cuter place - yesterday I watched a movie with this actor in it.  Sigh.  Y u m m y !



Have a great monday, and a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Diane said...

I love the idea of storing your stuff in those cute suitcases--you have to store your stuff in something--why not these? and these are always on sale too--thanks for the idea!

Hootin Anni said...

Excellent concept for storage!!

My Ruby Tuesday is posted...plus a joke [PG-13] today. Do come by for a visit, won't you?!!

HERE