Man is born broken. He lives by mending. The grace of God is glue.

- Eugene O'neil

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wonderful Window...

The story of Easter is the story of God's
wonderful window of divine surprise. ~Carl Knudsen


 
OH MY!  Lookie what I found in my easter basket!
 


(& lookie - it has wonderful windows, too!)


Ok, so I admit it.  I got my easter basket goodie a day early.  But this one was going to be too big to hide. : )

Before I go, I'll share one more favorite quote about the holiday:


For I remember it is Easter morn,

And life and love and peace are all new born.

 ~Alice Freeman Palmer

Wishing you all, life, love and peace - this weekend, and always.

(PS ~ Thanks Jill for the follow!)

2 comments:

starrynightimpressions said...

Hellooooo Chel, I'm so happy to see you here in blog land. I tried to find you thru ZNE but never could. I met you at the art retreat in Pleasanton last year (I taught the class on the petite tussie mussies) and hoped you were doing well. And now here you are, typing away, yipppeeee! I'll put you on my follow list :)
blessings,
starrydeborah
PS. I love your new easter egg ;)

Colette George said...

enjoying your blog- and, nice Easter basket. lol. I am one like you that has learned that home is found not in walls but within the heart. I wish you all the best. God bless you. I'm too am in love with decor and believe it springs from desire to manifest home. God bless your home. :)
Kindly,
Colette