Man is born broken. He lives by mending. The grace of God is glue.

- Eugene O'neil

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Chirp chirp! And cherries too.


Today, for Rednesday, I am featuring a tiny but dearly loved Jennifer Murphy little bluebird, that sits on a shelf along with some of my favorite Gina Gabriell dolls, (and some pics of the hubby with his motorcycle). I had the pleasure of meeting Jennifer Murphy when she taught at Convenzione 2009.  She was a doll, no pun intended!  I love the colors in my little blue bird, I think the red strawberry really enhances the sweet blue.

Red is definitely one of my favorite decor colors - which you can also tell by the dolls, which were made by my wonderful friend Gina.

This little corner of my house really makes me happy, and I am glad to be able to share it with you, through Rednesday.  Do you love red too?  Share your favorite red goodness, via It's A Very Cherry World's Rednesday!

5 comments:

Laura said...

That little bird on the strawberry is too cute! We just love that sweet cherry dress on that adorable doll.

Happy Rednesday,
Laura and Michele

craftyles said...

I also love Jennifer Murphy and your little bird is adorable. Cute little girl doll too.

Gen said...

Oh so cute post for Rednesday. Have a great day.

mine is here

SueLovesCherries said...

Hi Chel! I love your collections today! I'm smitten with the Bella Dolls, they're so cute!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Little Dancing Maiden, won't you dance for me?

RED FOR A RUSH

O what would we do without red?
“I just can’t imagine,” she said.
“Vermilion and pink
Are colors, I think,
That make the blood rush to my head.”


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Lady Fantasy in Red