Man is born broken. He lives by mending. The grace of God is glue.

- Eugene O'neil

Monday, April 26, 2010

Love, Faith and Trust




Making

Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust.  They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made. ~Roger Caras


I was looking for a Monday Meme today, and I found the wonderful 'I Made the World Cuter Today' blog and Monday prompt.

Funny, but for my first post for this meme, I thought of my sweet Sophie - who travelled over the Rainbow Bridge last October.  I miss her every day, and if ever there was a critter who made the world cuter, every day (!) - it was Sophie. 




(Special thanks to the wonderful Miss Mossy for the last picture!)

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: